We’re looking forward to sharing our solutions for safer streets with police and security professionals from across the Midwest later this month. If you live in the Midwest and work in policing or security, you may be on the fence about whether the cost and time loss make it worth attending this show.
Here are five reasons we think every police officer and security professional in the Midwest should be headed to the conference:
- Concerned about cost? The conference is free! The education and training program, which includes expertise from local, state, and national agencies in addition to private security, authors, educators, and experts is all absolutely free to public and private security professionals. Despite the free price tag, the value of these sessions is immeasurable with concrete takeaways and assistance in planning for a safer future.
- The expo is a veritable candy store for security and law enforcement solutions. Explore everything from protective gear to unique weapons, crime scene aids to management software, and safety solutions to smartphone apps. It’s the only expo of its kind in the Midwest, and you don’t want to miss it.
- The location of this year’s conference is convenient for just about everyone. It’s being held at the Tinley Park Convention Center, which is right in the heart of the Midwest. It’s just 30 miles from downtown Chicago, is a large, welcoming space, and offers quick access to O’Hare and Midway airports. It offers free parking and easy access to local expressways. It’s also connected to the Tinley Park Holiday Inn.
- Special events at the conference keep things interesting. Don’t miss the Illinois Traffic Safety Challenge Breakfast where several hundred officers gather to learn who’s received this year’s award and receive their recognition and reward for their contribution. The silent auction and cocktail reception is an exciting event that raises money for a great cause, the Special Olympics Illinois, which offers training and competition for more than 21,000 disabled athletes in 19 sports.
- And of course, the opportunity to see Traffic Logix solutions in real life can’t be beat. You may have read our literature, browsed our web page, or taken a look at some of our videos and case studies. But if you’re looking to improve safety on your streets, you have to see our solutions up close and personal. We’re the only company that offers a complete array of traffic safety solutions including awareness, enforcement, and physical calming solutions. We have everything you need for safer streets and we’re excited to show it to you in Tinley Park.
Excited to learn more? Visit us in booth 306 at the Midwest Police & Security Conference or set up a one on one meeting with our local sales rep, Jim Entwistle, and find out how our innovative traffic safety solutions can help you reach your safety goals.