Every community wants their streets to be safe for people to walk, bike, and drive on.
Jim Barquin is the Director of Security at Forest Highlands. Prior to joining Forest Highlands in June of 2015, Jim worked in the criminal justice system for 31 years, the last 22+ years with the U.S. Probation Office, District of Arizona. After serving communities as a government employee for three decades, Jim decided it was time for a Federal Law Enforcement retirement and was fortunate to be trusted by Forest Highlands to become part of their Leadership Team.
Ari joined Traffic Logix in 2019 and has since helped over 500 communities achieve safer roads and is now focused on growing traffic safety programs across the West Coast. Ari holds a Bachelors degree from the Interdisciplinary College (IDC) in Herzliya. He previously worked at a venture capital fund in Israel, working with companies in the smart city, vision and traffic technology industries.
- Identify risks and concerns related to residential speeding
- Understand key facts, beliefs, and attitudes about speeding
- Classify the three E’s of safer roads and what each one entails
- Recognize what a neighborhood traffic calming program is and how it can help
- Distinguish the different types of solutions used to combat speed
- Understand what each type of solution does and how effective it is
Where and When:
Desert Pines Golf Club
3415 East Bonanza Road
Las Vegas, NV 89101