1 of 3 speed studies to be won, each to include a detailed report and presentation to the HOA board. Each winner will receive a free Speed Tracker to compile speeding data.
Enter to win 1 of 3 free detailed speed studies
Members of an HOA community with a board to approve to traffic calming solutions.
Form to be filled on tablet by staff – www.trafficlogix.com/CAI-contest – including lead name, organization and contact details.
Every registered contestant has a chance to win one of three speed studies, which will be randomly drawn on Monday August 23rd . Staff to reach out to winners by phone and email.
A CAI sponsored email will be sent to show attendees on August 18th
Leads added to contest form will be automatically added to CRM with appropriate Campaign Source and contest Topic, winners need to be converted in to opportunities.
CAI Credit Session FAQs
August 23rd 11AM PDT – 1 hour session
Yes. 1 CMCA credit certificate will be emailed within a week of webinar
- How to put a traffic calming plan together, what it is and how it can help.
- Case studies on what other HOA’s have been successful with.
- Tools the HOA can use to combat speeding within their communities.
- Stats and rates of incident within HOA’s involved with speeding, accidents, etc.
- Identify risks and concerns related to residential speeding.
- Understand key facts, beliefs, and attitudes about speeding.
- Classify the three E’s of safer roads and what each one entails.
- Distinguish the different types of solutions used to combat speed.
- Understand what each type of solution does and how effective it is.
Form to be filled on tablet by staff – GoToWebinar link